Analyzing Team Leadership in Workplace
For this project, you are going to describe in detail an experience that you had while working with teams in your workplace. Then, explain in detail and provide examples of the advantages and challenges of working in teams discussed in the reading. You will also discuss how the team learned as a group and moved forward in the team-building process.
This week, you will conduct a 5-page analysis of teams in your workplace. You will need to include 3 scholarly sources in your work.
Incorporate the following details in your writing:
Planning and Execution
- Describe a time when you have worked with teams.
- Explain the disadvantages and advantages that you experienced while working in the teams.
- Did your team overcome the problems and proceed in the process of team building?
- How did the organization’s culture factor into the experience?
- Analyze the processes necessary to maintain a functioning cooperative team.
- Identify the mutual goals shared by the team members.
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
- Title page: Remember the running head. The title should be in all capitals.
- Length: 5 pages
- Abstract: This is a summary of your paper, not an introduction. Begin writing in third person.
- Body: This begins on the page following the title page and abstract page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The typeface should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics, except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 5 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference page: References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hanging indent, italics, and uppercase and lowercase usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.