Global Education Workshop
This is Part 1 of a three-part assignment in which you organize the creation and planning of a daylong workshop to inform educators, school leaders, and/or community members about the importance of global education in your area. You are a subject-matter expert in this specific discipline, having conducted research and been formally trained to guide school environments to embrace the concept of global education.
Keep in mind that the workshop you prepare may be pivotal in the adoption of global education in your work environment.
- State the title and learning outcomes of the workshop.
- Determine the rationale for a specific audience, context, and discipline.
- Propose a global education model for the workshop.
- Plan a draft outline and sequence of the workshop.
- Research three available models and examples of global education.