IZT2 Task 3 Requirements
A. Provide a series of lesson plans that form a multi-day unit plan for your instructional setting that includes and identifies the following components:
- description of the content
- recommended instructional strategies
- assessment strategies
- 1. Discuss the relevance of the unit plan’s learning objectives to your instructional setting. ORDER YOUR PAPER NOW
B. Describe a weak area in the curriculum content of the unit plan
- Recommend a change to strengthen the area described in part B and justify how this change would improve the overall curriculum content of the unit.
C. Describe a weak instructional strategy in the unit plan.
- . Recommend a change to the instructional strategy described in part C and justify how this change would assist all students in meeting the learning objectives.
After incorporating the recommended changes you provided in parts B and C, teach a sample lesson from the unit plan in your instructional setting or review the entire unit plan with a professional colleague. Then do the following:
D. Reflect on how effective your recommended changes from parts B and C were in addressing a wide variety of issues or challenges (such as issues or challenges related to curricular content, instructional delivery, classroom management, etc.) in your instructional setting.
E. Acknowledge sources, using APA-formatted in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted, paraphrased, or summarized.