Artificial Intelligence in Finance

  • Post category:Post
  • Post comments:0 Comments

Artificial Intelligence in Finance

Perception Analysis of Artificial Intelligence in Finance

Data Analysis Tools

In determining the perception of Artificial Intelligence by the Financial Advisers, the rate of adoption, and the current state of Al in Finance, data analysis was done using tools that facilitate the qualitative technique to qualitative data. The qualitative tools that were used are computer-assisted qualitative data analysis which includes graphics and texts. The methods enabled the integration of quantitative data approaches to qualitative data.

The study used qualitative analysis tools to analyze data from the research. The programs include Atlas.ti which has features that help in organizing and managing large data. The second tool is NVivo which assist in the analysis of unstructured surveys, image data, texts, and videos. The other program is Quirkos which also help in managing, sorting, and understanding text data. The software helped in comparing data across various sources. Besides, programs like webQDA software, HyperRESEARCH, and Aquad were used.


Analysis report on the primary and secondary data

This chapter presents the data collected from the field through primary and secondary sources, its report and the interpretation of the findings on establishing and analyzing the perception of people on the use of Artificial Intelligence in Financial Services.

The response rate

The study targeted people working in various sectors in America. Out of the targeted respondents, 76% of the respondents were men while the remaining 24% were women. The response rate was excellent and thus facilitated the research.

Age range

Category( age range) Frequency Rate %
13-17 0 0 %
18-24 2 4 %
25-34 12 24%
35-44 16 32%
45-54 15 30%
55-64 5 10%
Above 65 years 0 0%
Total 50 100%

The study sought to find out the age bracket of the respondents. The majority of the respondents were between 35-44 years with 32%, then 45-54 years with 30%, 55-64 range with 10%, 25-34 years with 24%, and lastly 18-24years with 4%. The other age brackets did not respond to the use of artificial intelligence in Finance.….Show More….

Leave a Reply