AUS Consulting Case Study
About AUS Consulting
AUS Consulting is a global consulting company headquartered in Darwin, Australia. It has offices across 128 countries. We have offices in every continent of the world.
Our Graduate Positions
We aim to give young graduates the skills to thrive in our operational areas. Our graduate positions are highly competitive, and we offer roles in Analytics, Business, and technology integration, consulting cyber security, and others.
During the initial twelve months of the program, you will be trained in all our operational areas. This initial training will be a hands-on role to ensure you fully understand our business fundamentals. After the 12-month program, you will continue as a full-time employee of Aus Consulting. Our graduate program is now open for applicants who will join the January 2022 intake.
Why AUS Consulting?
We offer exceptional development and career progression opportunities for young graduates. We assign every graduate a career counselor who is usually a senior colleague to guide you on a career path provide training and professional development. We offer an attractive compensation package covering private health insurance, employee share purchase plans, and others.
Program Outline & Benefits:
- Initial 12 months of operational training within the company
- One on one training
- Supportive and collaborative team environment
- International business exposure
Key Selection Criteria:
- Have completed a Bachelor’s degree with a 2:2 minimum credit average.
- Ability to work in a team and a collaborative environment
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of effective team management
- Cultural awareness and the ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Possess strong attention to detail and be proactive in all situations.
- Effective communication skills
Write a cover letter, CV and address the key selection criteria.
- Write a two-page CV for this graduate program. (300 words)
- Write a separate cover letter. (400 words)
- Write a detailed response to each key selection criteria explaining why you will be a good fit for this position. (900 words)
- A personal reflection reviewing some of your professional limitations and how you will negotiate during the interview process. (300 words)