Business Presentation Assignment
- Analyse and solve a specific business problem of your election with the next company and make a presentation in Power point. Please use tables and screen shots in order to demonstrate your points.
- Electronic Arts (EA), one of the world’s largest video game designers, is experiencing a drop in profitability. It has been suggested that “with some 9000 workers in more than 20 countries, EA’s managers need to understand employee motivation” (Robbins, et al., 2016 p. 277). Could it be that EA’s methods of motivating employees is not working? Recommend a strategy to improve the situation.
Discriminates between assertion of personal opinion and Business Information sources substantiated by robust evidence from the research/course materials. Information is taken from sources with a high level of interpretation/evaluation to develop a comprehensive critical analysis or synthesis. Identifies gaps in knowledge. Exhibits intellectual independence, rigor, good judgement and adaptability. You should approach the project from the perspective of a consultant providing advice on a specific problem facing the organisation. Business Presentation Assignment
The presentation will be directed to the management of a decision making body that is empowered to approve or reject the team’s recommendation. The assessment will be based on the following factors:
- Clarity and thoroughness with which the team identifies and articulates business issues
- The calibre (depth and breadth) of team’s analysis, problem solving and decision making
- The breadth, depth and practicality of the team’s recommendations, degree of detail and specificity of recommended actions, calibre of supporting arguments
- Presentation structure, flow, logic and style; ability to maintain the focus of the audience · The degree of preparation, professionalism, energy, enthusiasm and skills demonstrated in delivering the presentation
- Report content and presentation, the quality of business writing
Please have a look and use this complementary information;
- Awareness of the nature of the management profession
- Understanding of business and business environment
- Knowledge of the ‘Code of Ethics for Professional Accountants’ and the ability to apply the code appropriately in professional situations
- Sound judgement in identifying relevant information for internal decision making purposes.
- Sound judgement in applying knowledge and skills to identify and solve business problems.
- Skills of working and communicating effectively in a team.