Critical Thinking Presentation Paper
Critical thinking supports effective communication, supported judgment, reasoning, reflection, and justified problem-solving for a particular mode of thought or thinking.
- Create a presentation to include a summary of the answers to the following questions:
- McGregor published Theory X and Theory Y over 30 years ago. In your opinion, do we still have Theory X managers? Explain.
- Select and appraise either a Theory X or Theory Y manager you have worked for.
- In your opinion, do you believe that if you use ethical behavior, it will pay off in the long run? Give reasons.
- Debate if ethics can be taught and learned. Explain your answer.
- Determine an ethical situation in your career. What was the outcome?
The critical thinking questions summary must be provided as a presentation. In your summary, ensure you fully explain your reasoning for the position you took for each question.
You will also provide either a presentation outline
- A title page, including your instructor’s name and the term data.
- For each question/statement presented in the assignment, summarize your answers and present your findings. There is a 2-slides minimum per question.
- The presentation should be presented as a narrative or short story.
- Address each question or evaluation statement directly by prompting the viewing audience with the critical thinking questions/statement you will address.
- Be brief, yet informative.
- Be thorough and educational.
- Directly address the question and/or evaluation challenge statement. If an example or explanation is requested, provide this in your presentation slides.
- Provide the highlights in the presentation slides while telling a complete story in the oral presentation.
- A slide for any references. Critical Thinking Presentation Paper
Your presentation should use current APA formatting, as well as the following:
- In-text citations with parenthetical details for both quotes and paraphrasing.
- Label all figures and tables in sequence with a title and a hyperlink to the online details.