Dissertation Chapter Three: Methodology
Write a Dissertation Chapter Three: Methodology Section as directed below.
In week 1, you selected a topic and developed a research question for that topic. Then, you developed a data gathering instrument to measure the question either quantitatively or qualitatively. Now that you have had the opportunity to read how scholarly methodologies are written, you will write a condensed 3-page methodology section on “Enhancing Cyber Security in Healthcare -With the Help Of Machine Learning“ topic. Provide at least 4 peer reviewed journal references.
- Review your notes from class on the different methodologies and instruments used to measure. Also, review the example given in this document after directions.
- Develop a 3-page (more is fine) methodology section that includes the following:
- Research Paradigm (qualitative or quantitative) Notes: Choose Qualitative or Quantitative based on what methodology you plan to use for your actual dissertation. You may not choose to do both qualitative and quantitative (mixed methods)
- Research- or project Design
- Sampling Procedures and
- Data Collection Sources
- Statistical Tests Summary (quantitative) OR Data Organization Plan (Qualitative). Notes: If you chose a quantitative research paradigm, you must choose a quantitative statistical test summary option in this section. If you chose a qualitative research paradigm, you must choose the qualitative organization plan option in this section.
- Do not inflate introduction section to cut from other sections