Emerging Themes- Case Analysis
Emerging Themes (Part 2)- 3000 Words Report
See case analysis related to learning outcomes 1,3 and 4.
This assignment requires students to research into the emerging themes within the business sector related to events and entertainment management and use the evidence gathered to inform operational and strategic decisions. You should apply the critical understanding of relevant emerging themes to formulate alternative courses of action necessary.
- Demonstrate a critical understanding of emerging themes as informed by research and the marketplace.
- Proactively source and apply research to inform operational and strategic decisions in different organisational contexts.
- Critically evaluate a range of alternative courses of action in order to solve problems.
- Note: this case study below provides the necessary background required for the completion of this task.
To review the above case study
- Critically evaluate the case study, outlining the ways in which the identified relevant emerging themes might impact on the current business strategies relating to evens and entertainment sector.
Your critical discussion should include a critical analysis of the ways in which those themes might affect the appropriateness of existing organisational policies and practices. Emerging Themes- Case Analysis
Areas of focus should include any combination of the following:
- Political environments
- Technological advancements
- Demographic changes
- Social trends and shifts
- Industry globalisation
- Legal transformations
- Global economic issues
- Critically evaluate how those themes identified could affect the operational and/or strategic decision-making necessary to shape organisations within the broad sector over the next five years. Your answer should use contemporary examples of how those emerging themes have started to be addressed within events and entertainment sector.
- To provide justified recommendations for courses of actions that organisations within the broad sector can take to ensure that they are able to manage the effects of those emerging themes effectively. Emerging Themes- Case Analysis
Format of the report
- Table of contents
- Findings and analysis:
Please break into the sections defined above; number headings and sub-headings should be used to indicate clearly the different sections; charts, diagrams, and tables can be used to reinforce your arguments.
Summary of the important points (main claim and supporting evidences) in your discusion. Do not include any new material.