Performance Management System Report
Based on the scenario in the previous weeks, you, as a consultant for an IT company, are tasked to draft a HPWS. According to Shih et al. (2006), an HPWS has the following basic components:
- Job infrastructure (workplace arrangements, including developing necessary skills, providing necessary means to their jobs, motivating them)
- Training programs to improve employee skills, knowledge, and abilities
- Information sharing and worker involvement mechanisms
- Compensation and promotion opportunities
In this assignment, be sure to include the following:
- Develop a plan for a performance management system.
- Consider how to link the company’s selection and promotion decisions.
- Include training programs to develop the skills and knowledge necessary for achieving the company’s goals.
- Enact compensation and rewards policies that attract, retain, and motivate employees.
Length: 7 pages, not including the title and reference pages
References: Include a minimum of 5 scholarly resources.