Fundamentals of Graduate Research in Education
- What are two hypotheses that were tested in the study? Are they directional or non-directional hypotheses?
- What is the independent variable in this study and what are the factor levels?
- What are the causes and what are the effects being tested (at the construct level)?
- What are the operational dependent variables actually used in this study (i.e., how are the dependent variables operationalized)?
- What are the covariates used in this study?
WEBSITE FOR THE ARTICLE TO COMPLETE ASSIGNMENT: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1207%2Fs15324796abm3301_2
NOTES: 1 The full reference can be found in the Reading List. 2 These need to be two distinctly different hypotheses, which can reasonably be inferred from the article, not a null and alternative version of the same research question or comparison.