Management- Group Presentation
Assessment Learning Outcomes: 1 and 2
- Critically evaluate contemporary theories related to infection risk management and its application to practice.
- Design and critique tools to promote quality assurance for their use within health related infection risk management.
Students will discuss the impact of climate change as an infection risk and source of disease outbreaks on the global population. ORDER NOW
Students will work in groups and contribute equally to the development and delivery of their presentation. Individual marks will be awarded for each group member’s contribution to the presentation
- Assess potential infections and outbreaks associated with climate change, and areas most at risk;
- Critically evaluate and discuss evidence that climate change contributes to increased risk of infections, both existing and emerging;
- Identify and discuss a risk assessment/ management strategy or framework that could support authorities to assess, manage and treat potential outbreaks;
- Consider the benefits this offers in outbreak management and disease prevention