Managing People and Careers Portfolio
1. Why do you want to work for us?
I believe that constant innovation and strong leadership are key in today’s society. As globalization expands throughout the world, it is very important to stay connected and safe in order to maintain a prosperous world. AirBus has established itself amongst the top innovative companies that help shape the way we communicate and travel, it is for this reason and the fact that the company offers a well-rounded graduate scheme that attracts me to work in the organisation.
Being the second largest space company and top ten in defence, it is very clear to me that AirBus has an extensive global presence with excellent opportunities for networking and development. As an individual with high ambitions to become one of the best Sales and Marketing Consultants, when I saw the opportunity to join a prestigious company like AirBus I naturally had to apply. With the right training, I think I will not only be able to contribute towards a shared group goal but also join the company in shaping the future.
2. Tell us about a time you worked in a group to achieve an objective (what did you do and what was the outcome?)
While working at the sales and marketing company, groups of individuals would be sent out to different sector locations around London. Having consistent good results while also coaching and training four people in my own sales team, meant that I was regularly….Continue Reading….
3. Tell us about a time when you identified a new approach to solve a problem. (What did you do and what was the outcome?)
4. Tell us about a time when you had to manage a number of different priorities and complete a number of tasks in a short amount of time (what did you do and what was the outcome?)
5. Tell us about a project you worked on that required you to persuade others to your point of view (what did you do and what was the outcome?)