MGT 711 Week 4 e-Business Plan
MGT 711 WEEK 4 Case Study Discussion and Summary
Select, as a team, a case from the Deresky text or a case from a recent journal article.
Discuss the following questions as a team. Each team member should post at least one answer to each of the questions in the Learning Team forum.
- What are the key issues in the case?
- What Internet technologies are relevant to this case? How do Internet technologies affect any of the following areas: supply chain management, customer relationships, banking and finance, and global alliances?
- How could you use the Internet to expand global operations?
- What other recommendations do you have to enhance cross-border business for this company?
Summarize your team’s discussion in 350 to 700 words. In your summary, identify your case from the textbook or journal. Cite your sources consistent with APA guidelines.
Post your team’s summary to the Main forum and have one team member post it into the Assignments tab for grading.
MGT 711 Week 4 e-Business Plan – Part 2
Submit the following sections of your E-Business Plan:
- Strategic Analysis and Market Justification
- Describe an international opportunity for the company that it could exploit.
- Identify the current economic and market situation that could affect the company.
- Address the following topics:
- Current economic landscape in the company’s product area and its country home-base or international headquarters
- Trends in market
- Changes in customer preferences
- Current and anticipated competition
- Business Model
- Describe the business model you have selected for your e-business.
- Defend your business model. Show evidence that your proposed business model is profitable.
- Estimate the return on investment of your business model and use reliable data to support your estimate.
- Internet Technologies
- Describe the Internet technologies the organization will use for knowledge transfer between different locations, tools for collaboration between team members, and security of product information.
Use charts, graphs, and tables where appropriate.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.