Organizational Competitor Analysis
- Primary Company: AT&T
- Length of the paper: Minimum of 5 pages in length and should not exceed 7 pages. (This does not include the title page and reference page). Paper should be double spaced, with normal 1” margins on all sides of the paper.
Within the write-up, the paper must address the following items:
- Background information on both companies (primary company and selected major competitor)
- Detail the industry in which they compete
- Primary products or service of each company
- The mission statement of each company
- What are the competencies of each company and how do they differ?
- Identify other competitors that compete in this industry and where these two companies rank.
- What does each company compete on (Cost, Quality, Time, or Flexibility)? Explain your choice and compare the two companies.
- Identify the Order Qualifiers for this type of business/industry
- Identify each company’s Order Winners and discuss how each company’s Order Winners differ
- What are the target markets for your primary company?
- What are the target markets for your selected major competitor? Is the target market the same or different for these 2 companies?
- Elaborate on what things your primary company does better than your selected major competitor
- Elaborate on what things your selected major competitor does better than your primary company
- How does your primary company grow market share? How does your selected major competitor grow their market share?
- How does the COVID pandemic impacted your primary company? Did your selected major competitor fair better or worse due to COVID?
- Include references
Grading Rubric is as follows:
- Total of 60 points for content. Paper must include all of the items listed above.
- Total of 20 points for proper use of punctuation as well as grammatical correctness.
- Total of 10 points for relative and meaningful facts/information in the paper.
- Total of 10 points for following required length and format.
- MAKE SURE THIS PAPER IS %100 PLAGIARISM-FREE
- MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE THE REFERENCES
- FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS ABOVE SO YOU DO THE PAPER CORRECTLY
- I HAVE ATTACHED THE RUBRIC WITH THE INSTRUCTIONS SO YOU CHECK THE PAPER WHEN YOU’RE DONE WITH IT
- I WILL LEAVE THE SELECTED MAJOR COMPETITOR FOR YOU TO CHOOSE.