Snap Pop Party Email Campaign
Purpose of this Project
This is an individual assignment, which will ask you to outline a plan for one Snap Pop Party email campaign (which is a cycle of emails, from first contact through purchase follow-up).
You will create an email campaign for one specific buyer persona: Brenna the Bride
- Interested in a photo booth for her upcoming wedding
- Attends bridal fair 3-9 months out from wedding date
- Wedding budget: $16,000+
- 22-26 YO
- Discusses at least some of the following with Miranda at the bridal fair:
- process (set up, functionality, booth attendants, etc.)
- Most excited about:
- shimmer wall
- high quality photo prints
- Most interested in photo booth for entertainment factor at wedding (take-home favors are secondary, guest book/memory capture is tertiary)
- Secondary Audience (parents, fiancee and/or future in-laws) has partial decision-making power tied to wedding budget. She has to run it by others before committing.
- Average Wedding size:
- 100-150 guests for a venue-based ceremony wedding (75% of existing photo booth customers)
- 250-350 guests for a temple/church-based ceremony wedding with separate reception venue (only 25% of existing photo booth customers)
Your Email Campaign Plan must outline all of the following:
- Purpose of each email in the campaign
(Increase brand visibility, Increase sales, Acquire new customers, Improve existing customer relationship, Increase brand loyalty, Increase website traffic)
- Emotional Appeal(pathos) for each email in the campaign
(love, virtue, aspiration, humor, sex, fear, guilt or hate)
- Logical Appeal(logos) for each email in the campaign
(List of supporting info, facts, stats or examples that will influence buyer decisions)
- Spokesperson(ethos) for each email in the campaign
(Miranda, past customers, partner vendors, etc. who should present this information)
- Carefully crafted Subject Linefor each email in the campaign
Your campaign plan will include six emails:
- Nice-to-meet-you Email
This will be sent within 24 hours of bridal fair introduction. Consider what additional information or strategies would move the prospect from the attention/interest stage to the desire stage of the sales cycle.
- Additional Info Email
If a prospect does not convert after the first follow-up email, they may need additional information or some other inspiration or incentive to move into the action stage of the sales cycle. Brainstorm what kind of email could increase their desire/motivate action.
- Invoice & Contract Email
Once a prospect completes the online booking form to reserve a date, Miranda speaks with them by phone to gather additional event info & booth preferences. as follow-up to that conversation, she sends out an invoice and contract. The goal of this email is to get the prospect to pay their 50% deposit to reserve the booth and date. The goal here is to move the prospect from desire to action.
- Mock-up & Helpful Tips Email
Once a customer pays the deposit, Miranda talks with the client over the phone and then sends an email with additional information:
Design mock-ups of all photo booth customizations for client approval (photo frames, booth wraps, photo templates, etc.)
• Highlight Booth Features
• Booth Placement Planning Tips
The goal with this email is obviously retention by making things as easy on the client as possible.
- Balance Due Email
Two weeks before the event, Miranda sends a payment request for the 50% balance. This email also includes details about event logistics (delivery, installation & booth attendant plans)
- Thank you Email
After the event, Miranda sends an email thanking the client for their business. It also includes a link to the online photo gallery from the event. Miranda would also like to use this email as an opportunity to increase consumer reviews (she will target a different medium—Yelp, Google, social media, etc. each month).
Formatting & Submission
Your email campaign plan should be outlined in a spreadsheet that includes all of the following (and submitted as a PDF in Canvas):
|Email Topic||Purpose||Emotional Appeal||Logical Appeal||Spokesperson||Finalized Subject Line|
|Nice to Meet You|
|Invoice & Contract|
|Mock-up & Tips|