Assessment 3: Emotional Intelligence
Subject Name: Emotional Intelligence, Cultural Intelligence and Diversity
Assessment Title: Assessment 3 Assessment Type: Individual Design of a Professional Workshop
- Your task is to create a Professional Workshop.
You are an independent consultant and are asked to prepare a Professional Development Workshop on the topics. Develop an Interactive Workshop based on what you have learned in this topic.
- Part 1 of the assignment consists of a schedule of the practical activities of the workshop (approximately 1200 words). You can be as creative as you wish in this part as long as you apply practically the chosen topic in the form of a professional workshop. Please take care to consider the following factors when designing your workshop:
- The inclusion of activities that are relevant and interesting.
- The appropriate timing allocated to each of those activities.
- The way in which the topics and activities are integrated.
- The instructions that ensure the activities are facilitated well.
- The potential barriers to the successful implementation of the activities.
- The diversity of activities to suit the varied personalities of the participants.
- Part 2 consists of final comments (approximately 300 words) summarising what you have hoped to accomplish through the workshop. None of the parts require any referencing.
Additional Information Shared by our Subject Co-ordinator
Assignment consists of two parts. In Part 1, you need to choose one topic from weeks 1 to 12. Then you need to imagine that you were asked to conduct a Professional Workshop on that topic in a corporate environment. Prepare a schedule of your workshop. Then you need to describe your workshop in detail. The more detailed description the better. You can divide your workshop into 2 or 3 parts – as long as they relate to each other thematically. This part should be around 1200 words. Assessment 3: Emotional Intelligence
In part 2, you need to tell me what you were hoping to accomplish by conducting this workshop. For example, a greater understanding of Conscious Leadership or the importance of Emotional Intelligence in resolving conflicts – these are just examples and you can have a completely different focus for your workshop as long as it based on one of the topics discussed in class. Part 2 is 300 words. No references are necessary IF all materials are your own ideas. However, if you do use definitions or nay other materials from other sources you do need to reference them. No Introduction or Conclusion are necessary