Stand Your Ground Laws in the US
Research Stand Your Ground Laws in the United States. Select one state and research more deeply that state’s laws and associated cases.
Based on what you learn, argue whether or not the laws in that state are an effective means of reducing crime.
- Your audience is primarily other college students.
- Your paper must be four pages, plus a Works Cited page.
- Your paper must be written from the third person point of view.
- You must have at least four sources incorporated in your paper; one must be Just Mercy and one may be from a reputable online source.
- Your paper must use MLA 8 format.
- Need a great intro great spelling etc.