Strategic Management Case Study
Could you please read those reading which is related to the assignment please don’t read others its specific , individual case study which is available on university site.
- Describe various key strategic management processes (strategic inputs, strategic actions and strategic outcomes)
- Discuss, assess and analyses the internal and external environments of an organization to determine resources, capabilities and core competencies
- Develop and critique the implementation of strategic responses to current and future issues facing the global business environment
- Evaluate business and corporate level strategy and identify the key risks associated with these strategies
- Evaluate an organizations ability to effectively implement business/corporate strategies Submission The following questions are based on the case “Tesla Motors: Charging into the Future?” (Hitt, M.A., Ireland, R.D. and Hoskisson, R.E. 2015, Strategic Management: Competitiveness & Globalisation: Concepts and Cases,11e, Cengage Learning, Case 29, pgs 381 -395).
- Critically evaluate Tesla’s competitive environment. Does the company have a source of (sustainable) competitive advantage?
- Based on an analysis of the internal environment, discuss the company’s capabilities, and core competencies. Does Tesla have any weaknesses that can impact its ability to compete in the future?
- What are the trends and conditions in the external environment that have had / will have a dominant influence on the firm’s strategic actions?
- What are the Advantages of Tesla’s business level strategy? What are the risks?
- As the company grows and expands internationally, what challenges is it likely to face? What recommendations can you make to reduce these potential risks? RequiredYou should produce an essay that answers each one of the questions above, using a question/answer format. Each question is worth 20 marks (Total 100 marks). The document should include a title page at the start, and a full reference list at the end. In-text referencing (Think/Harvard-style) should be used where necessary. Strategic Management Case Study.