Supply Chain Management Report
Using a company of your choice (you should be familiar with the company), examine how the organisation achieves strategic fit between the supply chain and competitive strategies.
In your assignment you should include
- Assignment cover sheet, automated table of contents & introduction.
- Findings. This is the main body of your report
Your work should be typed, include an automated table of contents, times new roman, font 12, justified text and 1.5 line spacing.
Word Count: 2500 Words
Learning Outcomes addressed and assessed in this Assignment:
On successful completion of this module students will be able to:
- Assess the role of supply chain management
- Explain the important contribution that supply chain management can make in enhancing customer service and differentiating organisations in the face of competitive markets.
- Analyse an optimised supply chain for a particular business and context.
- Examine the role of technology in the supply chain and how technology may be leveraged to gain competitive advantage
|Category||Description||Possible Mark %||Actual Mark %|
|Housekeeping and presentation of document.||Marks will be awarded for the use of an appropriate report structure using headings, numbering, logical sequencing of material and appropriate use tables and graphs.
Marks will be awarded for the accurate use of Harvard referencing system both in the bibliography and in the main body of the text. (referencing excluded from word count)
|Company Brief||Marks will be awarded for providing a company brief, this should include the competitive strategy adopted by the company and the customer segments it serves.
|Strategic Fit||Examine in detail three basic steps to achieving fit.
|Introduction and conclusions||Marks will be awarded for an appropriate introduction and drawing your own conclusions.