New Venture Short Business Plan – MBA601 Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship
Assessment 2 Information
Subject Code: MBA601
Subject Name: Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship
Assessment Title: New venture short business plan (2500 words)
Weighting: 40% – Individual
You are to prepare a new venture short business plan. This assessment is to be presented in a business plan report format and should not exceed 2500 words excluding appendices. This assessment will focus on LO 2 and 4 and will draw from Workshops 5 to 11.
This is an individual assessment and you are to generate a new venture, product or service idea business plan.
- Your plan should use the idea you identified in Assessment 1.
- Your business plan will follow the format given in class in Week 7 and 8.
- You will then make a recommendation for the future development of your new idea.
- The word limit for this subject is 2500 words maximum and you are to choose your own preferred written format.
- Your document, however, must contain standard business reporting components such as a title page, executive summary, introduction and conclusion. You should also support your business plan using figures and tables and offer secondary source evidence where required.
Report to be submitted on Turnitin